Subscribe to get issues of PULSE, Investing in Hope, or Legacy. You can also get brochures, case statements, fact sheets, and other materials that describe our most exciting programs. Email us for more information.
Find online issues of our publications:
- UVA Health's PULSE newsletter: PULSE: Spring 2021 | PULSE: Fall 2019 | PULSE: Spring 2019 | PULSE: Fall 2018
- Cancer's Investing in Hope newsletter: Investing in Hope: Summer 2021 | Investing in Hope: Winter 2020 Digital Edition | Investing in Hope: Fall 2019 | Investing in Hope: Spring 2019 | Investing in Hope: Fall 2018
- Bonus PULSE e-newsletters: PULSE Online: March 2019
Find recordings of our webinars:
- Exploring Research and Path to a Cure for Lymphoma and CLL: Click here to watch Dr. Michael Williams and Dr. Craig Portell discuss groundbreaking research discoveries that offer new hope for patients with lymphoma and CLL.
- LGL Leukemia Research Update with the Loughran Lab: What's next in the fight against LGL leukemia? Click here to watch Dr. Thomas Loughran and Dave Feith share an overview of their groundbreaking research and answer viewer questions in this recorded webinar.
- A New Day in Breast Care: Click here to watch Dr. Shayna Showalter, Dr. Leigh Cantrell, and their UVA Health colleagues highlight UVA’s new Breast Care Center.
- Why UVA Cancer Center? Click here for an in-depth conversation with Dr. Thomas Loughran, Jr. and Dr. Leigh Cantrell about how UVA Cancer Center is evolving to meet the specialized needs of cancer patients.
- UVA School of Nursing Faculty Research Showcase- November 2020: Click here for the latest findings in their groundbreaking research on palliative care and symptom science with UVA School of Nursing distinguished faculty members Kimberly Acquaviva and Virginia LeBaron.
- UVA School of Nursing Faculty Research Showcase- April 2021: Click here to hear about the latest research findings in cardiac health and intimate partner violence during COVID-19. UVA School of Nursing distinguished faculty members Jill Howie-Esquivel, PhD, RN, AC/FNP-BC, FAAN and Kathryn Laughon, PhD, RN, FAAN present.
- Decoding Dementia and New Models of Care: Click here to watch UVA Health’s Dr. Carol Manning, director of the Memory & Aging Care Clinic, and Dr. Anelyssa D’Abreu, associate professor of neurology, in an engaging and informative presentation on brain health and memory disorders, including Alzheimer's disease, in older adults.